The Maternal Child Health Program supports pregnant First Nations Women and Families.
This program will provide:
- Support for pregnant women and monitor their pregnancy.
- Home visits to moms, newborns, and young families.
- Education and guidance throughout the development of your baby.
- Preparing for childbirth outside your community.
- Getting ready to bring your baby home.
- Taking care of yourself during pregnancy and after your baby is born.
- Variety or pre/post-natal classes offered regularly.